Nebraska Land Title Association (NLTA) is a dynamic organization promoting the . . . .
- Economic and
. . . . interests
of the Nebraska land title industry and the public it serves!
Benefits of Membership . . .
- Educational Seminars
– structured for the beginner as well as the advanced, NLTA Seminars
qualify for Continuing Education Credit required by state law for title
insurance and abstracter licensing. The
seminars are used to educate Member and Non-Members on new issues which
affect the title industry and continually update other topics.
- NLTA Legislative Committee – links membership directly to the State Legislature. Legislation and regulations impacting the title industry and monitored and appropriate actions are taken.
- NLTA E-News
– published monthly, Title Tones provides in-depth coverage of
specific topics and keeps the membership abreast of current trends and
- Membership Directory – an online guide to NLTA Membership.
- Annual Convention – showcases pertinent industry information, exhibitors, education and fun. Opportunity to interact with other title agents and underwriters.
- Ethics Code – a method of promoting and regulating the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Download Principles of Fair Conduct.
- Technology – dynamic community website at www.nelta.net.
- Scholarships – provide scholarships for children of members.
NLTA - dedicated to education, advocacy, change and management in order to meet the needs of the land title industry!
The value of Membership . . .
The Membership Committee is
working on a new member campaign. It’s so important that all of us join
together to make the Nebraska Land Title Association as strong as
possible. Although our businesses may be diverse because of location and
size, we all have the same goals for our industry. Our strength is in numbers! When we provide a united front, we are a powerful and effective organization for the title insurance industry within our State.
Click here to join today!